- Robert G. Doe, MD serves as Executive Director of Light of Hope, CSO. He is married to Silvia and is the father of four. His time is divided between family, working for Lancaster General Urgent Care, and participating and/or leading international medical mission trips. Dr. Doe has a passion for the healing of people groups and nations.
- Debbie Millette serves as Administrator for the organization managing the day to day business of the Connection Center building and staff and assisting Dr. Doe with Light of Hope CSO business. Her favorite scriptures are Isaiah 58 and John 17 and she is delighted to be a part of a ministry that is taking seriously the call to work together as a unified body to bring hope and healing to those in need of it.
- Ruth Reyes-Vega serves as the Rental Director, coordinating the use of the space in the building and assisting renters with communications and responding to any needs as they arise.
- Pat Healy is our Maintenance Director taking care of the physical needs of the building.
- Carmen Morales is our Housekeeping Director and keeps the common spaces in the building clean and ready for ministry.
- Dr. Robert Doe MD, Executive Director, Chairman (Ex-officio member)
- Debbie Millette, Administrator, Treasurer (Ex-officio member)
- Ruth Reyes-Vega, Secretary
- Tom DelRocini, Lancaster United
- Phil Hernandez, In the Light Ministries
- Lloyd Hoover, Transition to Community/ Potter’s House
- Jose’ Jimenez, Water Street Ministries
- Mark King, Lord’s House of Prayer
- Matt Kroll, Lord’s House of Prayer
- James McFarlane, Way of Jesus Academy
- Emanuel Oliver, In the Light Ministries
- Alex Rivera, Family Life Community Church
- Manny Roman, Puerta de Refugio